- Me: *playing Tomb Raider*
- Grandmother who is visiting for the weekend: Mind if I sit with you?
- Me: *squirming slightly because there is gore and swearing in this game and my grandmother is a sweet old lady: Um, if you want to.
- Grandmother: *sits* Thank you, dear.
- Me: *continuing to play for about five minutes*
- Grandmother: LOOK OUT THERE ARE THREE COMING DOWN THE HILL
- Grandmother: THAT WAS POINT BLANK HOW ARE THEY ALIVE
- Grandmother: OOOHH YOU MADE THAT EXPLODE
- Grandmother: STOP KILLING MY GRANDDAUGHTER
- Grandmother: KILL THEM KILL THEM ALL
- Grandmother: OHHHHH YOU SHOT HIM IN THE HEAD OHHHHHHHHH
- Grandmother: RUN RUN RUN YOU'RE ABOUT TO DIE RUN
- Grandmother: OKAY NOW KILL THEM ALL
- Me: *slowly turns to look at her* Grandma
- Grandmother: *sweet smile* Hmm?
- Me: Grandma oh my god
- Grandmother: *more smiling* Well, hurry up and kill everyone else, I want to see you save this Sam person.
- Grandmother: Kill them.
Moloch was creepier when he was naked and blurrier.
Close up. Yup. #ricksbeard. In tha fridge. http://comicbook.com/2014/10/19/the-walking-dead-s-norman-reedus-has-andrew-lincoln-s-beard-in-h/
So someone I know does woodwork in his spare time… and he showed me this yesterday:
It’s a map of Middle Earth. That he carved onto a table. Himself. In 60-ish hours (or, as he initially put it, “3 Harry Potter audiobooks”)
Just look at the detail…
And the effort that went into this.
Nerd level: Master and Commander.
There is no word in Elvish, Entish, or the tongues of Men for this AWESOMENESS
when you see this, do at least 2 of the following:
- drink some water
- take a few deep breaths
and don’t forget to
- eat, if you haven’t already
- sleep, if you need to
- take your medication, if you have any
please remember that you’re important and loved, ok, you’re amazing